USGLOBEC at the Ocean Sciences 2000 Meeting
Oral / Poster presentations focusing on
the Northeast Pacific Region
- Lawrence, C.A.
Size and Time of Ocean Entry as Determinants of Survival and Precocious Maturation in CCS Coho Salmon: A Modeling and Retrospective Analysis
- Botsford, L.W., Lawrence, C.A., McCann, K.S., and Hastings, A.
Variability in California Current Catch of Dungeness Crabs, Coho Salmon and Chinook Salmon: Population Analysis of Ecosystem Forcing
- Lundquist, C.J., Botsford, L.W., and Morgan, L.E.
El Niño and La Niña Effects on Larval Transport and Recruitment in the California Current
- Murphree, T., Schwing, F., and Green, P.
Climatic Regimes of the Northeast Pacific
- Mendelssohn, R., Schwing, F.B., and Murphree, T.
Interannual Variations in the Seasonal Behavior of the Northeast Pacific
- Strub, T. and James, C.
Transport Anomalies in the NE and SE Pacific During the 1997-98 El
- Hermann, A.J., Hinckley, S., Dobbins, E.L., Haidvogel, D.B., Rand, P.S., and Stabeno, P.J.
Coupled Circulation-NPZ-Salmon Modeling for the Coastal Gulf of Alaska
- Powell, T.M.
Model Study of the Impact of Detrital Export on Zooplankton Population
- Batchelder, H.P., Edwards, C.A., and Powell, T.M.
Model Exploration of the Role of Diel Vertical Migration in Controlling Copepod Distributions and Success in Eastern Boundary Current Upwelling Ecosystems
- James, C. and Strub, T.
Connections Between the Alaska, North Pacific, California and Equatorial Currents on Seasonal Time Scales
- Lavaniegos, B.E. and Ohman, M.D.
Long-term Changes in Zooplankton Assemblages of the California Current System
Thematic Poster Presentations:
Integrating Biology and Physics in
Ecosystem Studies of Planktonic Populations
- Irving, G.O., Weingartner, T.J., Royer, T.C., Okkonen, S.R., and Musgrave, D.L.
Freshwater Variability on the Gulf of Alaska Shelf
- Danielson, S.L., Weingartner, T.J., and Royer, T.C.
Structure and Seasonal Variability of the Alaska Coastal Current
- Boldt, J.L. and Haldorson, L.J.
Distribution of Small Pelagic Fishes Along the Seward Hydrographic Transect in the Gulf of Alaska
- Schwing, F.B., Green, P.M., and Murphree, T.
An Analysis of El Niño, La Niña, and Other Climate Events in the Northeast Pacific Based on the extratropical Northern Oscillation Index (NOI)
- Williams, W.J. and Weingartner, T.J.
The Response of Buoyancy Driven Coastal Currents to Downwelling-Favorable Wind Stress
- Green, P.M., Schwing, F.B., Murphree, T., and deWitt, L.
The extratropical Northern Oscillation Index (NOI): A New Index of Environmental Variability for the Northeast Pacific
- Ruehs, A.M., Whitledge, T.E., Stockwell, D.A., Weingartner, T.J., Danielson, S.L., and Coyle, K.O.
Major Nutrient Distributions in Relation to the Physical Structure of the Gulf of Alaska Shelf
- Newberger, P.A., Spitz, Y.H., and Allen, J.S.
Analysis of a Five Component Ecosystem Model and Application of the Model to the Oregon Coastal Upwelling Regime
Last updated: 21 August, 2000
Please address any comments, suggestions or questions to: GLOBEC Webmaster